Monday, July 9, 2012

CAFE

Read the book in about 4 hours this morning as I waited for my brakes to be replaced. I am ready to jump into Daily 5 and CAFE head first. I think this afternoon I will make a list of everything that I can create at home and begin. 1. I can make my Daily five signs/ Sentence Strips 2. I can Make my Cafe Signs and definitions 3. I can make my notebook for conferencing 4. I can create labels for Writers notebooks, and class journals. 5. I need to decide if I am going to make Genre labels for my book baskets or if I am going to embark on the task of leveling my books according to readability. Sheesh. That is a task all in itself. 6. I am going to start saving cereal boxes so my students will have Book Boxes. 7. Hopefully when I get back from the beach next week-- and inbetween training days, I can get into my classroom to begin unpacking the boxes and baskets that students helped me to throw together. Yes. Throw together is right. 8. I am sure there is more......... I will just add to it that as I go along.

1 comment:

  1. I love your I can statements for your to do list :) So teachery! LOL

    ReplyDelete